buffet of life

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


I was so very blessed to be at Sunny Mummy Stacey's Buffet of Life Breakfast on Saturday morning.  I had been really looking forward to it and it surpassed all of my expectations.

I bought my mum and sister tickets too, so the three of us headed in together. We were greeted warmly at the door by Stacey (who I'd been fortunate enough to meet already) and then sat down in the beautiful Bayside Lounge at Darling Harbour with other ladies for a glorious breakfast and a glass of bubbles.

Stacey was truly inspirational! She shared some of her journey - how she arrived at starting up Sunny Mummy - and there wasn't a dry eye amongst the three of us. The thing that is so refreshing is that Stacey is so 'real' and down to earth. She's not hiding behind anything. She knows full well the struggles and highs of motherhood, and more importantly she is living to tell her tale and encourage, teach and inspire the rest of us mummies.

The guest speaker, Joanne Fedler, was also outstanding. Again, she was down to earth, funny and 'real' and just as inspirational as Stacey. I would love to get my hands on copies of her books to read now.

We enjoyed a delicious breaky and then were treated to some lollies and goody bags before we left.

All in all, the morning was perfect. I left having had a wonderful time and I'm sure there will be more 'Buffet of Life' events with even more ladies in attendance! If you ever get the opportunity to attend a Sunny Mummy event, do it! It is well worth it.

Thank so much Stacey for an incredible morning.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! I live in QLD so couldn't make it to that one....can't wait for Stacey to bring an event up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it sounds fabulous! I'm looking forward to a QLD event too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so like a fabulous morning... hoping there's one in melb soon. thanks for sharing your experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there too! It sure was fabulous huh. So worth the wait :-)

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that it was a success and you enjoyed it! Stacey is an inspiration and it sounds like it was a perfect way to spend a morning with your Mum & sister too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger