This post is sponsored by Nuffnang.
'Swings were my life saver!'
Zoe loves to swing now she's a bit older - she has so much fun when she's in it and I don't even have to take her to the park! Just proves swings aren't limited for using with small babies.
The other great thing about this swing is it doesn't take up a lot of space - there are loads of swings out there that require nearly a whole room to themselves - this one can remain inconspicuous in a corner of the room.
As with most swings it has 5 different speeds as well as vibration and music. When my two were babies they definitely preferred the vibrations to the rocking. The seat also locks into a stable position too, so if you prefer to not use it as a swing, it can also just be somewhere to put bub with just the vibration and/or music option.
Other great features of the swing are that the seat pad is fully machine washable (as well as super easy to get off and back on) and there are handles to help you move it around safely. All in all I think this swing/seat is great value. I only wish it had been around a lot earlier - it's definitely the one to get if you want something practical and compact, and it's even easy on the eye, unlike a lot of baby equipment out there! I never liked those swings that had big frames around them and took up a lot of floor space, which is partly why I didn't get one with Josh. Then with Zoe I tried to get the most compact one, but this Ocean Wonders swing is by far more compact again. It's brilliant!

We have this swing and it's the opposite around here - he LOVED it as a baby but hates swings now. It was the thing we packed to take with us wherever we went and what we started feeding him his solids in too (hence the excitement re washable seat in our home too!). Zoe looks like she's having a great time. :)
ReplyDeleteI've found each of my kids completely different! The first spent lots of time in a little rocker and the next kept falling out of it as he would stretch and try and touch the ground all of the time. the last wouldn't have a bar of it! they is no one size fits all and as you have found, even individual kids change their mind! fantastic when you find something that works!
ReplyDeleteThis one sound perfect... When mine were little, I had the same issues as you, they were all so bulky and practically flourescent! At least they have got it right now... Great review, I will pass the info on to all my 'new mum' mates.
ReplyDelete:) Flick
awww looks like Zoe is really enjoying herself :) cute!
ReplyDelete