I have felt like a drowned rat this last week in Sydney. Rain rain and more rain! It made the preschool dropping off and picking up interesting with a 20 month old in tow.
I've got nothing specific planned this weekend, but need to catch up on a few of my paying jobs and I think I need to organise my life a little in terms of working out what is achievable in my time and other responsibilities. I can slowly see myself taking on more and more things because I genuinely want to do them, but I lack the time to do them all justice. And then I get stressed when I can't manage everything. Perhaps a bit of prioritising is on the cards? Delaying some things until I am on top of others? What do you do when you start getting overwhelmed?
II also know I'm in dire need of some time out right now and I'm dreaming of a day to myself that includes a hot stone massage. I know my day will come soon.
PS. Come back next week for a giveaway that will be good on the nose!

I'm totally over the rain, too! We took to cutting out a cardboard box for Fern to play in, in desperation last night! Well, that should entertain her today... for 5 minutes at least!!! Have a great weekend...
ReplyDeleteI hate when that feeling creeps up on you of having too many things to do and not enough hours. That's usually the time when I have a bit de-clutter, make heaps and of lists and re-think how to best use my time. Hope you manage to get on top of things over the weekend xx
ReplyDeleteWith two young kiddies, and a lot on your plate, you most definitely deserve a hot stone massage.. at the very least! I have just returned from Bali, and it rained almost the whole week, at least it was still hot! Back in Perth it's a bit chilly, but not too rainy as yet... we actually need more, so send it my way, and I will put up with it for the farmers...
ReplyDelete:) Flick