Have you heard of Little Innoscents?
Last winter, I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Little Innoscents via a giveaway over at Mama Loves To Shop. They did a Little Innoscents feature and hosted a giveaway and I won a tub of the vapour rub balm. It was perfect timing too, as being winter, of course my kids had little colds here and there, so I had lots of opportunity to use this product. I haven't gone back to use my other vapour rub again. The Little Innoscents product is truly divine! Far less greasy than other products I've tried and rubs in beautifully while giving off the most sensational aromas. I've used this lots with Zoe now and it really helps her to breathe better at night as well as warm her little chest.
A young Australian mum with two adorable children, Antonette is the face and creator behind Little Innoscents – after a career in professional development and telecommunications, she now has over 6 years extensive experience in the alternative therapies industry and is qualified in both Health Science and Aromatherapy. Her mission was to provide Australian families with products that are organic, effective in treating various ailments, affordable, environmentally friendly AND funky. And she has certainly succeeded.
I have since sampled more of the gorgeous Little Innoscents product range and have to say that all truly live up to Antonette's mission. You can use these products with all your family too, not just on baby, and importantly they all work exactly as you expect them too.
Little Innoscents have given me a tub of their vapour rub to giveaway to one reader this week.
For a chance to win this beautiful product, you just need to comment below and tell me your favourite thing about winter. Giveaway will close on Sunday 13 June (evening) and I will draw and announce a winner next Monday morning on this blog.

My favourite thing about winter is scarves! I love being able to wrap up warm with a different scarf every day, I have one for just about every outfit!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, thanks for the chance!
Hmm..favourite thing about winter is having really baths and curling up in bed with a book. Oh and beanies..i love wearing them
ReplyDeleteMy fav thing about winter is snuggles in bed or on the lounge with hubby and our baby girl
ReplyDeletex
My favourite thing about winter is wearing gorgeous coats and eating hearty French cassoulets.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
Not sure if the Yanks can play, but I thought I would say my favorite thing about Winter is when it's over. Kidding aside, I love curling up on the couch, reading a book, with a fire going (we have a great gas fireplace).
ReplyDeleteHot chocolate of course! Oh, and taking time out to rekindle friendship, love and myself too! :) Loving the craft fun with the Bebito too. Thanks for sharing this with us cos I'm always on the lookout for natural products. xo
ReplyDeletethe best thing about winter for me is enjoying extra snuggles with my baby. Wrapping him up nice and warm and heading outside for an bug finding / puddle splashing / stick collecting adventure!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite things about winter are soups, delicious warming soups, and winter skies.
ReplyDeleteMy fav thing about winter is having the wood heater going and snuggling on the lounge with my 2 cuddly children, a blanket and reading stories
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing about winter is comfort food and heaters and socks. Oh and of course... the snuggles!
ReplyDeleteWithout a DOUBT - the chance to put an open fire on and sit in front of it.
ReplyDeleteHi, firstly I want to say thanks again as I received the gorgeous giveaway prize in the mail yesterday! Even cuter in person... My girls have been testing out those sweet button stamps this morning and we all love them!
ReplyDeleteAlso my fave thing about winter is the fresh smell in the air... and bonfires!
:) Flick