hello out there?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Hello? Anybody still out there? 

Sorry I've been missing again....it seems it's EOFY* again. *sigh* that dreaded time of the year when hubby's company's books need to be reconciled and cross checked and checked again and re-balanced......urgh! I'm also just recovering from a horrible bout of gastro. Still not back to a normal diet yet, but nearly there.

Anyway, here I am for now, saying hello.

I'm also here to annouce another winner of the Little Innoscents giveaway. The original winner has not got back to me, even after I have tried emailing, so.......after using that random number generator thingy, the new winner is:


Cat, please email me over your address and I'll pop it in the mail for you and the bebito! Just in time for this cool weather too.

* End of financial year, in case you were wondering....;)

4 comments:

  1. OH that is too exciting. Thank you lovely one. EOFY coincides with end of term so totally understand. blah, just blah. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back... It must be nice to see the world (not the porcelain loo) after your gastro bout! You poor love, when you are so busy as well... always happens at the worst time. Take it easy..
    :) Flick

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still here. Nice to see you again. You won't know what to do with yourself now that the books are balanced and you are feeling well - or maybe you will! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tackle my husband's BAS and EOFY book balancing too. Yuck.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger