Remember my first bedroom makeover post? It didn't really look very complete. I guess it still doesn't but I've now added some cushions to the bed and I think it looks a lot more grown up and finished. Now all we need is some wall art.
Any ideas? I found some Etsy artworks at one point but now I've gone off that idea and was thinking of paying a friend to paint a custom artwork to put up. My hubby has a few ideas and could probably use his graphic design skills to whip something up too.
PS. Excuse the dodgy photo, my DSLR is AWOL at the moment so this was taken on my trusty iPhone!
I have a similar quandry in my bedroom... I love everything I have,,, except the space above the bed -- what to fill it with?! Let me know what you come up with!
ReplyDeleteOh i'm in the midst of bedroom makeovers, it's a blast, wall art is always a challenge, for me it has to come last. Good luck, love Posie
ReplyDeleteI love what you've done so far! I'd look at an art deco frame of some sort - maybe even a mirror?
ReplyDelete