I've just had my birthday so this wish list will have to be maintained for nearly another year unless my friends and family want to shower me with random unbirthday gifts! (Which my mum tends to do anyway <3)
Yep - the massage is a winner! Hope you find yourself staying somewhere swanky following a Lior concert to which you wore your brand new outfit (great ensemble, btw).
once upon a time there was a girl who met a boy. they got married. they had three children. now the mama is learning every day how to nourish her body back to its former self, and teaching her family better ways. the rest (and best) is yet to be written!
great wish list. I have never seen that magazine before.. i must check it out...it looks good.
ReplyDeletethat sounds like bliss.
ReplyDeleteI had massage down on my list too - perhaps that is a tired mummy thing ;)
ReplyDeletelooks great.
ReplyDeleteThat spa looks like the perfect place to unwind!!
ReplyDeleteI Think I should've added a massage to mine as well!
ReplyDeleteYeah I want to add massage to mine as well ooohh what about a pedicure while were at it!!
ReplyDeleteI'll have a hair cut and manicure as well thanks!!
ReplyDeleteYep - the massage is a winner! Hope you find yourself staying somewhere swanky following a Lior concert to which you wore your brand new outfit (great ensemble, btw).
ReplyDelete