love is

Monday, April 12, 2010


What do you think of this quote?

I think this is so very true. I loved my hubby loads, that's why I married him. But I definitely know that our love has continued to grow, and I hope it always will. I know through rougher times we come out the other side stronger than we were before. And when all is said and done, I know we are in this together FOREVER. No doubts. That's the best feeling ever.

And as hubby often has to remind me.....we are on the same team.

image

8 comments:

  1. I like this very much. Teamwork with me and lovely husband is the vital....I wrote about it a week or two back....

    Teamwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote - very very true as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more! That's a great quote. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree - and I love this quote.

    I work with a lot of elderly people and a older man recently told me his secret to a long (65+ years) and successful marriage "you have to put in the work...".

    Mr and I have a fantastic r'ship, but I know there are always going to be times that challenge us and we will survive (and thrive) because we are prepared to do that work in the tough times and then enjoy the easy times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely, definitely. New love sparks are fun, but a developed, committed relationship is the stuff dreams are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful quote, thank you!

    I'm currently in my first really serious long-term relationship and this has definitely proven to be true...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at your new header - love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Ive heard a slight different version - Love is not just about finding the right person, its about BEING the right person..
    Love your blog, just found you. Helloha :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger