someone's feeling a little better

Thursday, April 22, 2010


Ok, so my little revolutionary is feeling loads better. Today was his first day back at preschool after holidays. He wasn't too happy when I left him poor little thing. Such a HUGE mama's boy. I'm sure he's having fun now though (in between a few more tears!). Will make sure I'm there a little early today to pick him up and then he'll be back tomorrow.

Today I'm tired.....again. I've been getting to bed past midnight for too many nights. My own fault. I really need to be disciplined with my bedtimes. My problem is I enjoy the nights so much as it's finally time to myself mostly and there is so much I want to do in that time.....

I will be back later with a promised pic of my painted bargain chairs from ebay. You'll have to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. He looks very happy here! Glad he is feeling better.

    I so hear you on the late nights. Night time is the only time I can get stuff done too. Why does the time fly by when it's time for "me time"?? not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the little man is feeling better. Love the tee.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a night owl too, and rarely in bed before midnight - it's the only time I get to myself. But when you're up early with little ones it can be so draining!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger