any ideas for fathers day?

Thursday, August 26, 2010


Isn't this just the sweetest thing you ever did see?

I'm currently stumped on ideas for father's day gifts for my hubby, so I started digging around on Etsy and found this little store, the belle and the beau. I'm too late to order this from the US I think, but it was so totally cute I couldn't not share it with you all!

I also found this little gem from here......


This would be perfect for my hubby. We have this little area underneath our back deck that the boys go in to do 'boy stuff'......whatever that means. Ever since we moved in here just over a year ago, my hubby has nicknamed this area the 'man cave'. I didn't realise this was such a popular name for a designated area for males, but there you have it. I might have to whip up my own version of this!

My dad on the other hand, he's easy. I think I'll be getting him one of these:


a Keep Cup! My dad loves his coffee and I can help him love the earth at the same time. In fact I wouldn't mind one myself.

Have you chosen something for your dad (or you children's dad) for fathers day yet? Got any fabulous ideas for me you'd like to share? (hint, hint....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger