little chairs for little people

Friday, August 6, 2010


Just wanted to share this great find. I can't remember how I came across this site originally now, but I'm glad I did, as these chairs are so cute!  Lelbys make contemporary style bean chairs and throw rugs for children. They are designed by Lesley Gordon who was having a lot of trouble finding a chair for her then one year old that fit in with the colour tones of her living area. I think a lot of mums have had this dilemma! So Lesley came up with her own chair and thus Lelbys was born!

There are a few ranges of the Lelbys chairs, but my favourite is the Damask Blue chair in the picture above. Lelbys chairs even come in a faux fur which might be like getting a great big cuddle from a teddy bear!

You can buy these chairs directly from the Lelbys website or the Australian online store The Little Haven. Go and have a look!

2 comments:

  1. Love these chairs, such a great idea for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just great! Thanks for sharing your find. x

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger