weekend

Friday, August 6, 2010


The weekend is nearly here, and I'd love to go through my wardrobe. I've now lost about 6kgs and lots of things are starting to fit again! I love it. I've even bought a few new things to wear.

I'm glad to have my hubby around too. I love spending time with my little family of four. Nothing is better. I'm kind of keen to head to the zoo this weekend if the weather is good. Love seeing Josh and Zoe's faces when they see all the animals.

What are you up to this weekend?

image

6 comments:

  1. 6kg? Go girlfriend!

    I have a night out on the town planned with my sister and best friend on Saturday night then my cousin's 5th birthday on Sunday. Nice, busy weekend ;)

    Have fun at the zoo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss xx

    We are going for Mad Hatters High Tea Party on Sunday which should be a bit of fun!

    Enjoy the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6kg wow thats awesome!!
    i have kids sporting events, and movie world.
    enjoy the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job on the weight loss. My hubby and I are teaming up for a 50 pound challenge. The rewards of being first are great. Right now we are working towards a 5% weight loss. Have a great weekend. We are playing with Marc's sister and son and then my brother and his 3 son's. Lots of family time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done!! My 'give up sugar until baby comes' pact with myself lasted all of..... 4 days. hmmm.Hope you had a lovely weekend!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic effort! Wow, you really are on a mission... putting me to shame though!
    Enjoy your wardrobe sorting weekend ;)
    Flick x

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger