happy birthday to me

Thursday, August 5, 2010


So, I'm another year older. 

It was my birthday on Sunday, and I had the best day. More than I could have asked for. A whole day with my family around me, enjoying a homemade meal for lunch, and blowing out candles with my children. 

I'm such a blessed lady.

11 comments:

  1. such a beautiful pic!
    happy birthday.
    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! Happy Birthday! That is a truly lovely pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday! Beautiful photo too :)

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! What a gorgeous photo!

    welcome back too! all the best with the gallbladder...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! Would love to hear what you got with your buyster voucher! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the wonderful wishes. xo

    Corinne, I'm so indecisive....I'm still yet to choose something! But will definitely let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photo! Happy birthday for the weekend and glad you had a great time celebrating x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful pic. I'm glad to hear you had such a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you all look so happy! Gorgeous. I LOVE it and sorry I was belated in my Birthday wishes. I hope you had a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger