One of the best part of blogging, I think, is that it forces us to make time to capture these gorgeous moments. If it makes you feel better, mine decorated the cream carpet with red permanent marker a few days ago. Ahhhh
Much the same, only it's MY face being decorated with green and orange markers! My son sits behind me at my desk and just scribbles on me. Had a few occasions where I've forgotten and nearly left the house covered in it - thank god for the mirror beside the front door!
Of course, why not use highlighter on ones face? my 2year old got into one of her sisters glitter today....although I've done my best to clean up the mess, i just know we'll find it everywhere for days, weeks even!
Oh the joys of young experimental children. I am thankful that it is very innocent experimenting at this age but then nothing too serious has happened at my house! Hope there are no family photos tomorrow or anything like that.
Thanks for joining in this week. Lovely to have you at my house. Lou.
What else would you do with a highlighter!(lol) Once a friends girls thought she would do some face painting on my daughter with felt pens, it was really pretty funny.
I miss doing this kind of stuff with my kids. We used to decorate our face using pens or paints that are easily removed with water. We might do this again this week end. I still have search my kid's pencil cases. :)
once upon a time there was a girl who met a boy. they got married. they had three children. now the mama is learning every day how to nourish her body back to its former self, and teaching her family better ways. the rest (and best) is yet to be written!
One of the best part of blogging, I think, is that it forces us to make time to capture these gorgeous moments.
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel better, mine decorated the cream carpet with red permanent marker a few days ago. Ahhhh
Oh dear. We have so many of these moments here! Like Kate, ours are not always on something that can be removed easily either!
ReplyDeleteMuch the same, only it's MY face being decorated with green and orange markers! My son sits behind me at my desk and just scribbles on me. Had a few occasions where I've forgotten and nearly left the house covered in it - thank god for the mirror beside the front door!
ReplyDeleteOf course, why not use highlighter on ones face? my 2year old got into one of her sisters glitter today....although I've done my best to clean up the mess, i just know we'll find it everywhere for days, weeks even!
ReplyDeleteHe looks quite proud :) Great photo.
ReplyDeleteOh the joys of young experimental children. I am thankful that it is very innocent experimenting at this age but then nothing too serious has happened at my house! Hope there are no family photos tomorrow or anything like that.
Thanks for joining in this week. Lovely to have you at my house. Lou.
What else would you do with a highlighter!(lol) Once a friends girls thought she would do some face painting on my daughter with felt pens, it was really pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! The innocence of childhood :-)
ReplyDeleteI miss doing this kind of stuff with my kids. We used to decorate our face using pens or paints that are easily removed with water. We might do this again this week end. I still have search my kid's pencil cases. :)
ReplyDelete