I've always loved music - I love playing it, I love singing along with it, and I love listening to it. There is something therapeutic in it for me, and I can just be swept away in the beauty of it, and be taken somewhere else for just a little while.
That's why I am so very excited today. I just got myself tickets to see this lovely lady perform live at the Sydney Opera House with the Chamber Orchestra at Sumptuous. I can't think of anything more truly divine.
I've been waiting to see Katie Noonan for some time, but each time she was playing in Sydney it was never appropriate or I had something else on. This time, nothing is in my way, and I'm so excited that this will be with the orchestra as well. Last year I saw Tim Freedman play with an orchestra at the State Theatre and that too was just amazing. I'm expecting Katie Noonan to be the same, probably better again.

I LOVE Katie Noonan. That'll be a brilliant night I'm sure.
ReplyDelete