i'm really loving......

Saturday, November 14, 2009






...the view from our back balcony at the moment. We haven't been here for a full year yet, and so this is our first spring/summer here. All we see out our back windows are the beautiful bush and our spectacular (though messy!) Illawarra Flame tree. I still marvel at our view and am so thankful every day for it.

I love living in this house. It's peaceful most of the time. And we are woken by kookaburras and serenaded (ie. laughed at) to sleep each night by them too!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful! If I lived there I might never make it inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so beautiful. I love your cushions. Wishing my place looked so tranquil.

    Followed you over from Little pin-wheel this morning - I think :)

    Thanks for visiting our stand at Mathilda's market!! (Alfalfa and Mee a Bee)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger