I've been at it again. Shopping that is. And I'm pleased to report that I'm nearly done with all my Christmas shopping. I will probably buy little bits and pieces closer to Christmas, such as photo frames but mostly I'm done! I can't believe it. This would have to be the most organised I have been for Christmas. Ever.
To share with you again, here are some more of the stores I have been supporting in my 'buying online/handmade/small business' venture.
As well as all that, I have already ordered my Christmas cards and stamps too. Since having children I decided to get cards printed as I just find it so difficult to sit and write lots of cards now. This way I can still add a small message if I like but otherwise they can be sent as is. The first year I did a photo card but since having Zoe and Josh becoming a toddler it is impossible for me to get decent photos of the two of them together so I opted for a Christmas design this year instead.
Image: tiny*prints
This year I decided to use tiny*prints for my cards and I have to say I was VERY impressed with their customer service, reasonable postage, fast delivery from US and outstanding quality of the cards/printing. I will definitely be using them again.
Spring cleaning is going well. Trip to Ikea will happen tomorrow while my mum can look after children. I have been crazy enough to take both kids in the double pram to Ikea before, but not keen to try it again. My aim now is to finish styling our dining room by getting the bookshelves and the Christmas tree up on the weekend, tidy up my work space corner and then add further Christmas decorations. Phew! And I still have my bedroom to attack after that.




The christmas card looks great!! What a great idea that was..
ReplyDeleteThetis
You sound super busy! I am going to Ikea tomorrow - bring on the meatballs!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing your latest find.
ReplyDeleteWow, how organised are you?!
ReplyDeleteI need to get started, so I can catch up to you. :)
They look gorgeous! love the design :) I agree it's difficult to write so many cards with little ones!
ReplyDelete