morning and congratulations

Monday, November 23, 2009

In "LoVe" Germany..HappY ValenTine's Day..

Image: Thai Jasmine

Good morning all!

Hello hello hello this fine morning. A lovely comfortable temperature after yesterday's Sydney hot craziness.....phew!

This morning I'd love to announce that the winner of the Piper + Lily giveaway is Smallish! If you could get in touch with me with your details and I will pass them on to Natasha who will post out your gorgeous necklace.

I'm off to entertain a bouncing toddler and put a little bubba to bed for a morning nap. Then I need to attempt to continue my spring/summer clean of my house. We have guests coming for a bbq on the 5 December and my plan is to finish setting up our dining room with Christmas tree up and decorated by that date! I have a lot of work ahead of me, including a trip to Ikea for bookshelves for our burgeoning collection. Hubby and I both come from families of avid readers which means a LOT of books to store (and I've already culled many too!).

Will come back when I manage to resurface from the piles of books surrounding me.

4 comments:

  1. Happy spring cleaning! It must be in the air. I started cleaning out my wardrobe this morning cos I can't wear about 80% of it anyway...and I'm going to tackle our study nook tomorrow...eeek! con

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Smallish! I can't wait to make up a necklace for your precious little one!

    Thanks so much to mum/toddler/babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic is lovely, made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with the spring cleaning :)

    I love sorting out our book collection - I normally change it up a few times a year.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger