{Product feature} Monstar Kids

Thursday, November 19, 2009



Just wanted to share this fantastic Australian childrens label with you that I have just discovered - Monstar Kids. It is designed and handmade in Australia by Fiona Roy. The range is designed for boys and girls aged 6 months to 8 years.

There are some great designs in the collection, including the boys range. Having a boy myself I've always found it hard to find simple, cute clothes for boys and these are perfect!

I love all the red and whites too. There are some great possibilities for Christmas outfits.

Monstar Kids is stocked at many boutiques in Australia including Millie Molly Moo. Go and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to pop by and say thank you for your lovely comments (and for using our goodies for your daughter's special day).
    Your blog is fabulous - thanks for sharing xx Kate

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger