zoe will be a softie

Friday, November 13, 2009



Isn't this doll just divine? I'm so glad that I recently stumbled across the nooshka store on Etsy. Casey at nooshka makes the most gorgeous dolls and softies including custom made designs. Her dolls are adored worldwide and are even being sold in boutiques in Switzerland and France now. The detail in these dolls is just amazing - the faces, beautiful outfits, their character.

I have asked Casey to make me a doll for Zoe for Christmas and I'm so excited about it. I've enjoyed every minute of looking through many photos of dolls Casey has made in order to pick and choose the elements I especially like and that will make the perfect Zoe doll.

And I can't wait to share a photo of the final product and the two Zoe's together!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that will be so cute! I can't wait to see a pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the detail in these dolls are just so gorgeous! can't wait to see your zoe softie!
    bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I have a little girl Zoe too!! she will be 2 on Christmas day :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger