sweetness

Sunday, February 21, 2010


If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.  ~ Thomas Carlyle


This last week has been very draining......we had Josh's hospital visit and then just when he was recovering, it seemed I got the virus he had and was achey and lethargic for the remainder of the week. Josh was supposed to start preschool too, so that has now been postponed until this week. 

To make up for our challenging week, we decided to spend much of our weekend outdoors enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. Saturday morning was spent down at the local park, naps in the afternoon, and then I had a lovely dinner at a waterfront restaurant with my mum and sisters. 

However the best part of the weekend was Saturday afternoon. We sat out on our front lawn with Josh's newly acquired birthday gift - the bubble machine. He had great fun chasing the bubbles and squealing with delight, while Zoe watched from afar wondering what was going on. I managed to capture the photo above from our afternoon frivolities. It makes me laugh a lot and is such a Zoe face!

Here's to a better week this week.

(Also don't forget to enter the Tummy Tie giveaway - read more here.)

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your stressful week. I can't imagine how difficult this is to go thru.

    I ADORE the picture of the baby. Your Zoe has such a big personality : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe is gorgeous - what a fantastic capture!

    Hope this next week is less draining. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she...?! So glad your weekend was better. Here's to a nice calm week to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! She's so gorgeous!

    Hope this week is much better for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful photo of Zoe!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger