this little man
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
It's hard to believe, but this little man of mine will be off to preschool tomorrow. He has never been out of my care, or the care of my family so, as much as I know how he will love it, it's going to be hard to hand him over to the teachers tomorrow without fretting.
It's the first step, I guess, of letting him go out into the world to fend for himself, even at only three years of age. But I know he is ready. He really loves interacting with other kids and learning so this will be a great period of growth for him in new areas. There is only so much I can provide him with at home, and I need to also remember that it will give me much needed one on one time with Zoe.
Plus you guys will be here to get me through it right?
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Big steps for a little boy. I know it's all very logical in a way and we as Mum's understand the rational stuff about these big steps like preschool but geesh, they tug at the heart strings too don't they! He will have a blast I'm sure. And as for helping you through.....ABSOLUTELY! Good luck to you all tomorrow morn. I will be thinking of you. Xoxoxo
ReplyDelete*sob* what a big boy. He'll be fine. He'll have fun. Play with other kids. Play with the toys. Soak up knowledge and will tell you ALL about it! (over and over lol) :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best for tomorrow - I'm sure he will have lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteOh I know exactly how you feel. Big steps for your little man & more so for you! I shed a few tears as I drove away from my daughters kinder leaving her for the first time. Enjoy your time with Zoe!
ReplyDelete