If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. - Unknown
zoe margaret
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Posted by
Anonymous
at
5:47 PM
Labels:
sunday citar,
Zoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautiful - just like your girl! :)
ReplyDeletelovely quote, and great photo!!!
ReplyDeleteAww bless, I love everything about this post!
ReplyDeletelovely :)
ReplyDelete(she's getting so big xx)
The pics and the quote are equally lovely.
ReplyDeleteLook at those cheeks! Killer!! I could never stop nibbling on them! What a beautiful daughter you have.
ReplyDeleteThis was the most delicious post I have read and seen today. Just perfect! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely thought. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet quote to dedicate to your little one!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute - love the triptych. :D
ReplyDeleteThe quote is just a perfect accompaniment to your beautiful little girl.
that is so beautiful!
ReplyDeletelovely quote, love girl
ReplyDelete