Have you noticed Spring is in the air? It's just around the corner.
Everywhere I turn, new life is forming. Every plant has new little buds forming just waiting to burst in flower. There is a sense of anticipation. Yes, the air still carries a chill, but that will soon go, and a breath of warm air will come to thaw us out.
image

I don't think I;ve ever been quite so excited about spring! That photo is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite season is summer. I love balmy breezes and sweat dripping from the forehead.
ReplyDeleteYou know I have never really thought about it! All I know is when it's Summer I wish it was cooler and when it's Winter I wish it was warmer. So maybe Spring :D
ReplyDeleteWe are being teased by some lovely weather and then it goes all windy and cool again. Bring on the warmth!
Spring rocks my world! I'm so looking forward to it, although winter here wasn't too bad this year :)
ReplyDeleteMy favourite season is Summer, but I also love Spring. I love the hot days and warm nights and love daylight savings!
ReplyDeleteI'm so looking forward to Spring and Summer this year :)