{giveaway} piper + lily

Tuesday, November 17, 2009



I've been continuing my online Christmas shopping and wanted to share this store with you too. piper + lily sells gorgeous little handmade wares for little people. When I saw these fabric necklaces I was totally in love and knew my nieces would be too. I have stocked up on some of these necklaces and they will be wrapped and ready for Christmas this week. Aren't they great?

Natasha is the lovely owner of piper + lily and she sells lots of other beautiful things - cotton slippers, skirts, bibs, tag blocks, jewellery - all wonderfully handmade. This week, for one lovely reader of this blog, Natasha is offering  a fabric necklace. Go take a look at Natasha's store and leave a comment below sharing your favourite item and you will go into the draw to win. It might just make a lovely Christmas gift to a special little girl in your life.

Natasha also has a blog you can follow here.

The giveaway will be open all week and I will draw a winner next Monday morning.

Good luck!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, how gorgeous! I love the little Bambi t-shirt (one of GG's favourite stories we read together)but, like you, I can't go past the totally delicous fabric necklaces. Will definitely be visiting her gorgeous store again come payday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. too cute. forget the family I think I need one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the 'Little Fish' Necklace as my daughter has an outfit that is just gorgeous but unfortunately it's missing something and I think I have found what 'that' is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow how beautiful is the Gorgeous Swarovski & Silver Baby Name Bracelet at Natasha's store. A must have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great store, everything is just so beautiful! I would have to say the Gorgeous Swarovski & Silver Baby Name Bracelet is my favourite - such a stunning piece of jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Gorgeous Swarovski & Silver Baby Name Bracelet too but also the Soft Baby Tag Block. Natasha has such a lovely store :)
    candy3181@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the meet me in the garden cotton skirt.

    I wish I was creative and could make such lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the soft baby tag block and the personalised applique organic t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the apples fabric necklace....so much I actually bought it, along with the pinky necklace. They are too cute and make the perfect stocking filler gift. I know I could buy a few more for Keely's friends!

    h x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I actually love the one in your photo, the pinky fabric necklace. And as my daughter would be the recipient it's her favourite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pinky fabric necklace but also love the 'Just Gorgeous' Swarovski Pearl Baby & Toddler Bracelet-absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much everyone for your lovely comments! You've brought a huge smile to my face! Thanks to mum/todler/babe for having a giveaway for us :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger