happy third birthday little man

Saturday, February 13, 2010




Tuesday 13 February 2007  1:30pm

I still remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. 
The way you looked, the way you smelled, the way you fed. I could never have anticipated the strong feelings of protection over you that I had even though we had only just 'met'. If I heard cries from the hospital nursery I knew instantly which ones were yours.

My beautiful little baby, you are now a three year old, vibrant, spirited yet sensitive little soul. There is no-one else exactly like you. You are unique and special.

You make your mummy and daddy burst with pride, joy and love. You have blessed our lives beyond what you can imagine.

Our wish for you is many more days of sunshine, happiness and good health.

xo

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little guy!
    The time just flies doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post and Happy Birthday Little Man. You're so lucky to have been born to a wonderful Mama and family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your little man.

    What a lovely post - time goes so quick doesn't it...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Josh. Wow, a big 3 year old :)

    Enjoy the day with him Mama xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your little guy! Love that age and remember my son's 3rd birthday like yesterday (almost 10 now!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, that is just the best moment captured!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger