mathilda's market
I attended late last year and really enjoyed seeing all the fantastic handmade and unique baby and children's wear and gear. I'm very excited that I will be attending again tomorrow in Sydney at Paddington Town Hall, but this time I will be working. I am helping out at one of the stalls for the day (will share more on that next week) which will be a great experience. I should be able to have a peek around the stalls at some point too and it will also be great to 'meet' a few of the stall holders who I've connected with over the last few months and put some faces to names. Hopefully I will have some exciting products to share with you next week too.
The only sad thing about this is that I'm kinda low on cash right now......not sure that I will be able to walk away with anything tomorrow but I'll definitely be taking notes and saving up for later!
Anyone else coming along on Saturday?
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
I'm coming!! And dragging hubby along too. Will look out for you :)
ReplyDeleteI really want to go to! But Im trying to be good, and last time I spent hundreds without any effort at all! Decided going to wait til May for the Lane Cove one and save up my pennies... Ill be able to ustify buying for the new nursery then! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHi, I was there for a quick look today and I wish you had said which stall you were at. Would have loved to say hello. Maybe i'll see you at Mathilda's in May? :)
ReplyDeleteit was lovely to meet you today! thanks for introducing yourself, now i have a face to go with the name :) x
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you too Wynona, your stall was so gorgeous! Hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteJen, sorry I missed you....I was with Aunty Ollie. Hopefully will say at the next market!!