the ultimate family fun pack

Tuesday, March 23, 2010




Have you ever ventured into Toys R Us? Before children, I only ever popped in there to buy presents for nieces or nephews. Since having children, I have discovered they have a whole lot more than I ever thought. I found it a great place to pick up nappies and other baby consumables at great bargain prices.

This Easter, Toys R Us have The Ultimate Family Fun Pack up for grabs! To have a chance to win, you just need to sign up to their VIP newsletter (I already have!). If you are signed up already you are automatically in the draw to win! There are lots of great prizes to win - just have a look at the banner above, which you can also click on to go the to the Toys R Us page and sign up to the newsletter today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks - I just signed up. :D

    (I came to see if you had photos of your new bed!)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger