I've been a great little dieter this week and am pleased to say that after my first week on Lite N Easy I've lost 1.4kgs!! I wasn't expecting such a great loss as I'm only doing it 5 days a week, the other days I try to be good on my own. And this week I still allowed myself some little treats. I'm pretty ecstatic about this loss and the result has really given me that boost I needed to keep going and make it to my goals.
Although I'd love if I didn't need to rely on resources like Lite N Easy to do this, I knew that this would be the only way to kick me out of the terrible habits I'd formed and transition me over to better food choices. I think once I'm used to my different ways of eating and it becomes more like second nature, then it will be easy to then do it on my own following the patterns of eating from LNE.
Here's to another great weight loss this week! I'm going to report in each Monday with my weight loss, so keep me accountable, ok?
image

Woo! Well done you!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much easier to stay on track when you can see results.
Loving the new header :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your weight loss achievement- that's so fantastic and you deserve a big pat on the back. WooHoo!
well done! fantastic loss. LNE looks like a great program, very convenient and tasty.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteThat's an enormous loss in one week - well done!
ReplyDelete