right now i'd love

Tuesday, March 16, 2010


+ to have a lie down
+ to spend a whole day shopping on my own
+ a manicure and pedicure (it's been too long since the last one!)
+ to click my fingers and have the house tidy and organise itself
+ to sip on my second coffee for the day with those choc chip hot cross buns on the kitchen bench
+ to go on holidays somewhere exotic
+ to buy a pair of pink fancy shoes.

{image}

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I too would like to do everything on your list! Could I - please? Pretty please? I hope you get some of your wishes though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SUCH a hankering for some pink shoes too. I am going to get me some. Somehow! Somewhere! THIS is just the sign I was after...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh do it Beth!! And then post a pic!

    I'd love some purple velvety ones too with frilly bits. I saw a pic on someone's blog recently and I want them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list!

    id also love a silent vacuum cleaner haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there - I'm your newest follower! Great blog - I look forward to reading more :o)

    www.kellyansapansa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like we need a girly bloggers retreat!! how nice to be able to shop, relax & eat hot cross buns without worrying about the house cleaning! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, boy. You have read my mind... especially about the pedicure and the shopping and the coffee and the pastry. OH, boy. Just all of it!

    First-timer here; I found you through Brenda's 'FlogYoBlog'. Good to visit you ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger