thankyou happy mail exchanger!

Friday, March 5, 2010



Thankyou to the gorgeous Leigha who gifted me this lovely package above for the Happy Mail Exchange at fatmumslim. I was so touched at the beautiful handmade goodies (a bag for me and a hair clip tidy for Zoe) and Josh was more than impressed with his little dinosaur pressie! Also loved the gorgeous card and all my delicious little origami birds! Am going to pop them on a shelf in little miss Z's room!!


Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!! xo

I've loved participating in this exchange so much I've signed up for this one too at (oh, hello friend.).



4 comments:

  1. NICE - I sent my package off this week too - what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo sooo gorgeous!!

    i've sent mine off too this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so nice! I sent mine off today too.

    I'm sad I didn't jump on board the oh, hello friend one quick enough.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger